TO ORDER A TAROT/PSYCHIC READING/I HAVE READ THE BELOW TEXT AND AGREE TO TERMS. if you do not agree we have the right to refuse services
WELCOME! To learn about us click on our picture. We have been in phone consulting business doing tarot and psychic work since 1992. We are LGBTQ friendly and honor all faiths. Please read this page in it's entirety:
To Make an Appointment: 541-912-1682
HOURS OF OPERATION: M-F 11:00am-7:00pm OUR PSYCHIC READINGS/TAROT READINGS ARE BY PHONE EXCLUSIVELY.
There are rules you need to follow for any psychic or tarot reading:
PLEASE NOTE: Psychic readings, tarot classes, tarot readings MUST BE PAID to hold an appointment. This means this must be done in advance with enough time prior to services rendered.
If you do not pay prior to 2 days prior to a reading, the appointment will be considered cancelled unless you have a prior agreement with the owners. WE DO NOT CARRY ACCOUNTS, ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO YOUR READING.
We offer Complementary questions about our services, HOWEVER WE DO NOT OFFER ANY FREE READINGS AS A 'SAMPLE'. Please when you call be specific about the nature of the topic you wish for us to give the tarot or psychic reading on, PRIOR to the actual call. Thank you.
We Have LIMITS TO OUR FUNCTION and Have a RIGHT TO TERMINATE SERVICES
1. We are not medical professionals, we do not give medical readings. While we can advise from a layman's perspective about Fibromyalgia, we do not treat or prescribe.
2. We are not legal advisors, so therefore we do not give legal advice. And this is our legal disclaimer:Any reading is not a substitute for medical, psychological, financial, or legal counseling. ~Our readings are for educational, spiritual, and entertainment purpose only. Readings by Reverends Mary or Raymond Miller through Crossroads Tarot Consulting accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on the reading offered. Readings offered by Raymond and Mary Miller through Crossroads Tarot Consultant we attempt a high level of accuracy, but 100% accuracy is not guaranteed.
3. We run an ethical business: we refuse to eavesdrop on anyone for any reason. We try to reduce HARM across the board, and since we are not social workers we will refer serious cases to social workers, or to therapists. Should you need their services we will refer you to them, however we have the right to discontinue the conversation or terminate relationship.
4. We do not 'remove curses', if you need your house removed of spirits or need a curse removal we will refer to the proper professional who can do that.
5. We are not mediums or spiritualists, if this fits the service you require, we will refer accordingly.
6. We do not offer "lucky numbers."
7. We do not offer EMAIL READINGS, BY ZOOM OR BY SKYPE due to SECURITY TO YOUR PRIVACY. We believe in giving you our best skills possible and work within the confines of what we are capable, and we are best by phone, not by email. Zoom and Skype have shown to be poor platforms for us to use , so therefore we don't offer these services. There are plenty of other companies that have better firewalls that can offer secure services.
Lastly but MOST IMPORTANT: If we have a scheduled reading it is imperative that should you need to reschedule the appointment you please do it a hour prior to the reading.
IF you have a tarot/psychic or any other services we offer and you DO NOT CALL or email us with a change of time, and pull a "No Show" we reserve the right to consider this a 'dropped appointment, this missed appointment will result in us retaining 20% of the reading costs, and with a refund of the remainder.
Should you reschedule AND do not show for the second time after numerous attempts to contact you, NO REFUND is forthcoming. We reserve the right to be professional and to be treated as such, after two attempts to give you service and no call is forthcoming on the appointed day/time, we reserve the right to keep the fees.
Lastly, we reserve the right to terminate a psychic or tarot reading which is protected under federal law if the client is being belligerent or is attempting to "fool the psychic" , or refuses to read this page and understand our terms. Our termination is not a discrimination based on religion, race, disability or any other protected class. This prevents us from having useless psychic or tarot readings that will not benefit the caller or us or make demands that we feel are not in everyone's best interest.